- This event has passed.
Unemployment Meeting- Intro, enrollment, and training counseling
October 19 @ 8:00 am - October 20 @ 5:00 pm
The Pima County One Stop Career Centers and the Arizona @ Work will be enrolling the displaced workers for unemployment benefits on 10/19/21 and 10/20/21. The Unemployment Offices have reserved and will pay the Town of Sahuarita in order to utilize their facilities during those two days. The process consist of the following:
- Introduction of all the benefits and services available for them.
- Enrollment into the unemployment data base, so they may start receiving their unemployment benefits as early as January 2022.
- Meeting with a Training Counselor to enroll those employees who will be seeking training and development opportunities.
This three step process will take approximately 2 hours to complete for about 20 people. Please let us know the following:
- What times would you like the meetings to be held on 10/19 and 10/20.
- Which employees will be attending which meeting day and time. (attached is an employee listing for your reference)
The Unemployment Offices is requesting this information no later than Tuesday, 10/12/2021, by COB. Please let Human Resources know if you have questions.