Based on information from our federal and local health authorities, and to protect our customers and employees from COVID19, we will be cancelling our tour on April 3, 2020. READ MORE
About the Tour
The tour will begin outside the Pecan Store where you will receive a bottle of water and a snack to start the ride. From there, our partners from the Sahuarita Unified School District will take us to the place where the trees start, the Nursery. An authentic farm tractor and wagon will be waiting to take us through the orchard. This will be the perfect opportunity for seeing the stages of the pecans annual growing process and snap a few pictures under the trees.
The ride will take approximately one hour during which you will be guided by one of our company experts. The wagon will bring us back to the waiting bus which will then shuttle us back to the store. Here you will enjoy a delicious pecan sampling experience.
Keep in Mind
This is a unique opportunity to see what happens in the orchard. Since it is an active farm, tours are limited to 25 people and only for a certain time of the year. Weather and ongoing farm activity may affect the orchard tour schedule.
- Tickets are sold online ONLY.
- Tickets are non-refundable unless we cancel due to weather or other elements out of our control.
- There will be some steps to climb and the ground is uneven, it is not wheelchair or walker accessible. Please wear closed toe shoes, a hat, sunscreen and dress accordingly to the weather.
- Due to food safety regulations, pets are not allowed.
- While children are welcome, this is an adult-oriented tour.
Note: Our tours for this season are sold out, but please subscribe to receive updates on future events. Your email will not be use for Pecan Store promotions unless you chose it.